About the Education Hall
The Education Hall is a large meeting room that will comfortably seat 250 people at round tables. There is a commercial kitchen available as well as an integrated sound system with a projector for videos or slide shows. The Education Hall can be reserved for classes, meetings, gatherings, events, and weddings. Please contact us for more information or to take a tour of the Education Hall.
*Important note: Your event will NOT be added to our calendar until we receive a deposit! The ONLY way to guarantee your date is reserved, is make sure we have received BOTH your Reservation Form & deposit!
Education Hall Rates
|Monday - Thursday (morning until 3:00 p.m.)||$50.00 PLUS Deposit||$50.00|
|Monday - Thursday (4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.)||$100.00 PLUS Deposit||$50.00|
|Friday - Sunday (morning until 3:00 p.m.)||$150.00 PLUS Deposit||$100.00|
|Friday - Sunday (4:00 p.m. until 12:00a.m.)||$250.00 PLUS Deposit||$100.00|
|Sunday Afternoon||$100.00 PLUS Deposit||$100.00|
|Upstairs Conference Room||$50.00 PLUS Deposit||Depends on day|
|Wedding Weekend Special (noon Friday-noon Sunday)||$600.00 PLUS Deposit||$200.00|
Policies and Procedures
- 50% of rate will need to be paid to book the facility in advance. Money will be returned if event is cancelled 60 days prior to event. If event is cancelled less than 60 days prior to event 25% of the required down payment will be charged and the rest will be returned.
- The Rental Fee and deposit must be paid in full prior to picking up a key to gain access to the facility.
- The deposit will be returned within 10 days of the event, unless cleaning was required or if there was damage to the facility. You will be billed for any damage that goes over the cost of the deposit.
- Knox County Community Center is a tobacco free facility.
- The KCCC reserves the right to inspect and control or decline all private parties, bands, meetings and receptions being held on the premises. If alcohol is served, it is imperative that the contact person for the function be available for any questions or concerns that may come up.
- Sound system and projector are available with prior approval from the KCCC.
- Absolutely nothing will be allowed to be nailed, taped, stapled, or attached to a wall without permission from the KCCC.
- Non-profit groups are encouraged to submit a form to the KCCC Board of Directors for a reduced fee.
- This is YOUR community center. Please respect the facility and help keep it looking nice for years to come.
- All rentals will have access to kitchen as well as tables and chairs. You are responsible for setting up tables and chairs as well as putting them up after the event is over.
- Rates, Policy’s and Procedures are subject to change.
Cleaning includes but is not limited to:
- Taking out all trash and putting in the dumpster.
- Sweeping or mopping all floors.
- Putting Tables and chairs back in proper location.
- Cleaning Kitchen. Items left in the kitchen will be disposed of if arrangements have not been made with the KCCC.
- Please leave the Community Center cleaner than when you found it.